Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Look of Showers

                 Most people rarely use a bathtub because of our crazy busy days.  I person am a shower person. They are a great way to start your day by getting in and out to be on time for work. In my case, School. I just wish I had a more interesting shower that was not a  more creative then my boring shower/ tub combo. So I started searching for  what i would like my dream bathroom to be. Here are some ideas I came up with.

                I thought this was a creative way to display a shower. Not sure if I would want my shower in my bedroom and to here getting woken up by my husband in the shower. The layout is not ideal but, it is a creative way to combo a master bath and bedroom together.

                   Spa retreat!!! Here I come! That is exactly how I feel when I see this space.  The space is inspired by a Japanese style with wooden accessories. Love the shower head detail with the white and  brown that creates a sense of nature in the space.
              Interesting......Yes it is! When see this picture I envision a  beach shower. The sea shell shape give the shower a geometric shape and a simple modern shower.

 http://www.designlaunches.com/fittings/concept_roca_cocoon_shower_stall_by_arina_komarova_is_stunning.php
             Lets jump into the future with this time machine. O, wait it is a shower. Yes, I did say shower. The shower is actually a rain shower that is installed t the top of the egg shape. I would love to put this in a guest bath just to blow my visitors minds away.




      http://www.archiexpo.com/prod/hydroco/bithermal-vichy-showers-63476-169186.html
                 Would you like to take a shower laying down? Well, here is the shower for you. The shower is usually used in spas and for  for physical therapy.  The shower has seven shower  powerful shower heads that are over head and their  is a handheld shower also.





No comments:

Post a Comment