Sunday, April 22, 2012

From drab to fab


When I was growing up my parent s would just use items until they look old or worn out.  Now I look back and realize I could have made something fabulous out of them. Here are some drab items that have been made into fabulous ones.



 



 
Transformation of this old sled creates a unique  form of wall art. The use of a little paint and some nice green plants can create a old fashion homey feel.

I love the use of  bright colors on refurnished items! The orange gives the cabinet a vibrant  and modern feel by still conveying the  antique elements of the cabinet.

This retro side table in the before picture shows a dark and boring feel. In the after picture, it shows the use of a Bohemian style with bold curved prints and  splashes of yellow. Curtains instead of drawer give it a unique look.




I thought this was really cute! This doesn't have have a before picture but, it is an old suitcase. This just gives me more motivation to say that one persons trash can be someones bed :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment